In honor of Thanksgiving, I challenged other genea-bloggers to write a quick post naming two things they were thankful for. The original post, as well as my submission, can be found here.
Here is the list of those who submitted a post for the meme:
- Pam Warren of Granny’s Genealogy
- Wendy Littrell of All My Branches Genealogy
- Apple of Apple’s Tree
- Colleen Johnson of CMJ Office Blog
- Amy Coffin of We Tree
- Judy Shubert of Genealogy Traces
- Randy Seaver of Genea-Musings
- Kathy Brady-Blake at Kathy’s Genealogy Blog
- Thomas MacEntee of Destination: Austin Family
- Miriam Robbins Midkiff of AnceStories: The Stories of My Ancestors
- Kathryn Doyle of California Genealogical Society and Library Blog
- Msteri of Heritage Happens
- Colleen McHugh of Orations of OMcHodoy
- Sheri Fenley of The Educated Genealogist
Although William didn’t email me, I did catch his post during my daily blog reading (yes, I’m all caught up and back to my daily routine). Here is his post and the chain he created.
Thanks to everyone who participated! Have a happy and safe holiday!